The Kenmare Bay Hotel Health and Safety Notice
The well-being of our guests and colleagues will be our utmost consideration, so that you may continue to enjoy your time at the Kenmare Bay Hotel with new norms of safety and peace of mind. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel and wish to express our sincere gratitude to everyone for their support at this time.
Our Promise to You
- The Kenmare Bay Hotel has developed a program that will introduce a new standard of hotel cleanliness and disinfection to ensure our guests enjoy an even cleaner and safer stay.
- Our hotel teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobbies, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) And we have increased the deployment of hand sanitizers on entry and exit points throughout.
- Elevators limited to one family per trip.
- Enhanced cleaning for leisure / fitness centre and spa. Leisure Centre opening hours are from 8am to 8pm, Children’s hours 10am to 6pm.
- Our swimming pool and gym will operate on a capacity basis to ensure social distancing is adhered to.
- Breakfast will be served daily in our restaurant from 7.30am to 10.30am, please social distance and note peak times are 9.30am to 10.30am.
- We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations and social distancing. Daily menus available from 12pm to 9pm.
- If you would like to dine in your room during your stay, we have an order and collect service available from our Courtyard Bar.
- Extra disinfection of all high touch areas in guest rooms including light switches and door handles.
- Reduced paper amenities in rooms.
- If you would prefer that your room is not serviced during your stay, please hang your don’t disturb sign on the outside of your door to notify housekeeping.
Check in & Check out
- Due to extra health and safety measures in preparing our bedrooms and self-catering units, we may have to adhere to strict check in and check out times. We appreciate your understanding in this matter, the wellbeing of our guests is our utmost priority.
- Hotel bedrooms: check in time 3pm, check out 12pm.
- Self Catering Accommodation: check in time 4pm, check out time 10am.
- If you would prefer a contactless check out, please notify our reception team on arrival and they can take prepayment for your stay.
- Kids club available daily from 11am to 1pm & 7pm to 9pm. Bookings essential through the Leisure Centre ext 126.
- Children’s Playground is open 8am to 8pm.
- Teen Zone 10am to 10pm; deposit required; under 10 years must be supervised.